Friday, July 17, 2009

my heart


i love you guys!

so i was reading one of my favorite blogs yesterday, the english muse, and she mentioned this other blog called rockstar diaries. her description of this blog was so cute that i decided to check it out. and now i'm obsessed! it is the cutest, sweetest thing ever and written by a young married couple and their day to day adventures. ever since reading it, i've been noticing things that make me happy that i completely overlook. things like yesterday when i pulled up at home lulu was looking out the living room window and that she does this almost every day and it makes me so happy to see that little face at the end of the work day (i promise i'll get a picture of it up), and also things like a phone call from my cute boyfriend after we've maybe had a little tiff. things like these are really what matter yet we overlook them all of the time and focus on the bad things or think about the things we think we deserve that we can't have, etc, etc.

so i urge you to go to this website and check it out. i love these people and i don't even know them. and by the way, they are gorgeous. she totally reminds me of amelie, one of the all time greatest movies.

so thank you to naomi and josh for showing me that the little things in life are what really matter and that i should never take them for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment